This is a Keyestudio Version of the original Arduino UNO board that has all the components of the Arduino UNO, but works exactly the same as the original Arduino UNO but for a much cheaper price! Arduino boards can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.