The Voltaat Arduino Starter kit for Arduino UNO/MEGA2560 is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. This kit includes almost everything you will need to finish any project on Voltaat Learn or even on the internet! More than 100 components in just one kit!
No previous programming or electronics experience is required to use this kit!
The online guide contains step-by-step instructions with circuit diagrams and hookup tables for building each project and circuit with the included parts. Full example code is provided, new concepts and components are explained at point of use, and troubleshooting tips offer assistance if something goes wrong.
Quickly and easily get started with learning electronics using the Voltaat Arduino Kit, which have an appeal to STEAM fans at home, businesses in STEAM industries, and schools alike. No prior experience is required, as the kits introduce both coding and electronics through fun, engaging, and hands-on projects. You can use the Voltaat Arduino kit to teach students about current, voltage, and digital logic as well as the fundamentals of programming.
- 1x Arduino UNO R3 or Arduino MEGA2560 R3
- 1x PIR Motion Sensor
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor (HC-SR04)
- 1x Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
- 1x 3 Axis Gyroscope & Accelerometer Module (MPU-6050)
- 1x IR Receiver Module
- 1x RIFD Sensor
- 4x Photocell – LDR
- 1x Air Quality Sensor (MQ-135)
- 1x Sound Sensor
- 1x Soil Moisture Sensor
- 1x LCD (2x16) with I2C module
- 1x 16 Key Keypad
- 1x One Channel Relay Module
- 1x Passive Buzzer
- 1x HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- 1x IR Remote controller
- 1x 5V DC Stepper Motor & Drive Module
- 1x Positional Rotation Servo - Generic (Micro Size)
- 1x Full- Size Breadboard
- 40x Male to Male Jumper Wires
- 20x Male to Female Jumper Wires
- 20x Female to Female Jumper Wires
- 1x 9V to Barrel Jack Adapter
- 1x RFID Card, RFID Tag
- 5x 5mm Clear Red, Blue, Green, Yellow (5 each)
- 3x RGB LED Common Cathode
- 5X Mini Push Button
- 1x 10K Ω, 50K Ω Rotary Potentiometer
- 4x Rectifier Didoes (1N4007)
- 2x NPN Transistor (2N2222)
- 2x PNP Transistor (2N3906)
- 5 x 510 Ω, 1K Ω, 4.7K Ω, 1M Ω Resistors (5 each)
- 10 x 220 Ω, 10K Ω Resistors (10 each)
- 1 x Male Header Pins Strip (40 x 1)
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.