- Questions & Answers
The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates SW6106 power bank management chip, allows providing 5V regulated power supply to your Pi from a 14500 battery, makes the Pi becomes a portable device. It will charge the battery as well, supports bi-directional quick charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank, also works with other 5V devices. Battery is included with this adapter!
Note: This is not a UPS, please note that the Raspberry Pi will restart when you connect it to the Pi. If you need a UPS, please check the UPS HAT.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning, and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Questions & Answers