- Questions & Answers
This function module allows you to control your motor wirelessly using a remote control. You can control the motor to go clockwise or counter clockwise and stop. Connecting the motor to this module is very easy, you won't need to program or do any circuity. Just connect the motor and the power supply and your good to go! Follow the wiring diagram the is in the 2nd picture and make controlling your motor a piece of cake.
You can also connect to limit switches to the controller to make it automatically stop in both directions.
- Model: S1PF-DC12
- Operating Voltage: 12±1VDC
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Quiescent Current: ≤10mA
- Rated Current: 40A, so linear actuator or motor's maximum starting current cannot exceed 40A.
- Wire range for the terminals: 22-12 AWG
- 2 Selectable Modes: Interlocking, Momentary
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Case size: 115mm x 95mm x 40mm (4.5 x 3.7 x 1.6 inches)
About Limited Switch Function:
Limited Switch use UP,DOWN and COM+ Terminal ,Your limited switch connect COM and NC .（Limited Switch is not included )
About Learning Code:
- Press the learning button on the receiver for 1 time,the learning indicator ON,Then press the transmitter button up for 1 time (first button default for forward) ,the learning indicator flash 2 times and ON,It mean the first button learning Successfully
- Then press the transmitter button down for 1 time (second button default for reverse) ,the learning indicator flash 2 times and ON,It mean the second button learning Successfully
- Then press the transmitter button stop for 1 time (third button default for stop) ,the learning indicator flash 2 times and ON,It mean the third button learning Successfully
- Then press the transmitter button stop for 1 time again,the learning indicator flash 2 times and OFF,It mean all button learning Successfully
Questions & Answers