- Questions & Answers
The Creator Pro 2 is the upgraded version of the classic Creator Pro with an independent dual extruder system. This means that productivity is much higher.
Independent dual extruder
Compared to its predecessor, the Creator Pro 2 has two independently working extruders. This technology enables many practical advantages. With it, you can print two duplicates or mirrored objects at the same time and you need the same amount of time as if you print an object with a normal 3D printer.
Another advantage is that you can use it to process two different colours or materials in one printing process. This is very useful when you need supports for more complex objects that are removed after printing. This allows you to use special support materials that are water-soluble or easy to remove.
The Creator Pro 2 has a solid metal frame and sturdy Z-axis guide rods that ensure high stability and precision.
In addition, the Creator Pro 2 builds on the design of its predecessor with an enclosed build space, with which materials such as ABS can be printed much better and more efficiently. An enclosed build space minimises warping and enables excellent 3D printing results.
When printing with a dual extruder, the two extruders alternate during the printing process. The anti-scrape design has been completely redesigned so that no flowing material residues from the stationary extruder destroy the print. This prevents oozing.
- Extruder Quantity: 2
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 240℃ (464℉)
- Print Speed: 30-100mm/s
- Maximum platform Temperature: 120℃ (248℉)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, HIPS, ABS, PVA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069IN)
- Print Volume: 200*148*150mm (7.9*5.8*5.9IN)
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Print Precision: ±0.2mm
- Printer Dimension: 526*360*403mm (20.7*14.2*15.9IN)
- Screen: 3.5-inch touch screen
- Net Weight: 14.8kg (32.63LBS)
- Gross Weight: 21kg (46.31LBS)
- Spool Type: External
- Running Noise: 55dB
- Working Environment: 15-30℃ (59-86℉)
- Power Input: AC100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Power: 320W
- Power Output: 24V, 13.3A
- Connectivity: USB cable, SD card
- Software: FlashPrint
- File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG files
- File Output Format: X3G files