- Questions & Answers
Equipped with a real leveling-free platform, larger capacity, better slicing & cloud support, resume print, Adventurer 4 is among the easiest and most powerful 3d printers for home, school & office users.
- Print Volume: 220*200*250mm
- Multiple nozzle extruder options: compatible with 0.3/0.4/0.6mm extruders, max temperature 240℃ & 265℃.
- Quick-release nozzle design: patented buckle design, replace in 3 seconds.
- Real FREE-level platform: unbox to print, no need to level or adjust platform.
- Filament detection: auto-detects filament usage status, avoids filament waste, ensures printing efficiency.
- Magnetic flexible build platform: easy model removal within 5 seconds.
- 4.3-inch touchscreen: easy 3d print setup and control.
- Resume printing: resume 3d printing from power failure.
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF materials.
- Open slicing software: FlashPrint, Cura, Slic3r.
- Cloud printing: manage 3d printers and printable files on cloud platform freely.
- Built-in-camera: remotely monitor and control 3d printing in Flashprint slicing software.
- HEPA13 air filter: filters dust and odors effectively, healthy for indoor use.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
- One spool of PLA filament is included (1000g).
- Adventurer 4 3D Printer X1
- 0.4mm-265℃ Nozzle X1
- Filament Guide Tube Joint X1
- UK Power Cable X1
- Grease X1
- Allen Wrench X1
- Screwdriver X1
- Unclogging Pin Tool X1
- USB Disk X1
- Leveling Card X1
- 1kg PLA Filament X1
Questions & Answers